Art Farty Fishy and Some Meanderings on the Creative Process

Been going through a bit of a strange phase creatively. I have all these ideas for cross stitch charts but when I start to get them down on paper the chart that comes out is something totally not even close to any of those ideas.

Like these rather arty folky mid-century fishy. These were meant to be a music stand and violin.

Share it! Pin it! Tweet it!
Thanks for sharing!


Sometimes you just have to go where your instincts take you. Mine took me to fish. Go figure. I like them anyways.

I have included two charts. The first is to give you an idea of what you could do with a repeating pattern of them. It would look neato as a placemat or tray liner. Or even a cushion.

And then there are the motifs on their own. You could do so many things with these. They would be great stitched onto plastic canvas in all different colours for a mobile. Or stuffed for a little soft toy.



I will let you choose the colours!

More Great Cross Stitch Designs Free to Download

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
/*pinterest footer*/